Strategic Human Resources
We think that HR should be approached strategically, taking a systems approach rather than a component approach. HR initiatives are more successful and more sustainable when they are compatible and mutually reinforcing.
Even if a company starts small, focusing on just a few programs, keeping the big picture in mind when designing and implementing HR programs will set the company up for sustainable growth. And if a company is just starting out, there is a strategic approach to implementing programs to ensure that second things don’t come first.
Some of the HR and HR related issues we tackle strategically:
- Mission, Vision, Values
- Culture Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Annual & Quarterly Planning
- Annual & Quarterly Objective Setting
- Annual & Quarterly Objective Reviews and Action Planning
- HR Strategic Planning Linked to Company Planning
- Headcount Planning
- HR Metrics
- HR Program Development & Implementation
- Company Communications Strategy & Planning
- Employment contracts
GroHR has a wealth of experience in strategic HR. Contact us for more information or a free consultation about your company’s current situation.